Fibreglass flagpoles with hinged base
Excellent quality heavy duty fiberglass flagpoles with ultra hard white gel coat finish, designed and moulded in one piece which makes them impervious to all weather conditions, all fibreglass flagpoles come complete with gold finial, flag rope, cleat and hinged base system to give the more traditional look. Optional extras can be purchased below like silver finials or the flag pole in a different colour.
Our heavy duty conically shaped fibreglass flagpoles are all windspeed test and manufactured with larger diameter bases and tops for added strength.
- 4 m and 5 m flag poles are 100 mm in diameter at the base with a smooth tapper to 65 mm at the top
- 6 m to 9 m flag poles are 120 mm in diameter at the base with a smooth tapper to 65 mm at the top
- 10 m to 12 m flagpoles are 140 mm in diameter at the base with a smooth tapper to 65 mm at the top
- 14 m Extra heavy duty two part fibreglass flagpoles are 185 mm in diameter at the base with a smooth tapper to 65 mm at the top.
- 15 m Extra heavy duty two part flagpoles are 185 mm in diameter at the base with a smooth tapper to 65 mm at the top.
- All heavy duty fibreglass flagpoles are wind speed test,
If you are looking to purchase a fibre glass flag pole over 6m long please may we ask you to call one of our sales team on 01159 442255 for a dedicated delivery cost or you are welcome to arrange collection from our factory in Derbyshire.
Once you have selected what size flag pole you would like you can then chose a rigging option like internal rigging with locking door, this system is a manual internal halyard system with a lockable hatch. Inside the hatch is a rope lock that secures the halyard in place or a winch handle system which will come with a winch handle that fits into a stainless steel access point on the flag pole front, this will enable you to raise and lower the flag with the halyard inside the flag pole.
Availability: Usually ships in 3 to 5 days for up to 6 m flagpoles and 3 to 15 working days on larger flagpoles.